Thursday, December 13, 2012

Wedding Withdrawals!

     Its December 13th, the 2 month-aversery of my wedding day!  I cannot be more excited to be a newlywed, but I am having some post-nuptual withdrawal.

Leo and I met 3 years ago.  We met in the gym.  Being a mom of two little girls and a personal trainer, working in the gym and hanging out in the playground is all I was doing at the time.  Leo asked me out to dinner under the guise that I could help him choose heathy food when he was traveling for work.  On our first date laughed more than we ate, and realized we had much more in common than exercise.  I somersaulted head-over-heels in love!  Two years later he proposed and on October 13th, 2012 we were crazy-happily married!
This Christmas season two of my friends got engaged and I want to keep the crazy-manic-wedding-preparing-spirit alive so I decided to start this blog.

This blog will be all things weddings and fitness because I believe that for many newly-engaged couples the two go hand in hand.  I hope this blog helps with fitness tips, healthy food ideas, wedding fashion and new trends!  Lets GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment